Susan O'Neal, ABR, GRI, CRS, LTG, Agent
Howard Hanna Smythe Cramer
What A Buyers Agent Will Do For You
Information And Counseling
- Explain the forms of agency available to you and explain how different relationships may affect the level and type of service a Buyer may receive from a real estate agent.
- Offer to enter into a written Agency Agreement with the Buyer. The agreement will include fee structure and payment method and the responsibilities of both parties.
- Pledge absolute confidentiality to a Buyer when representing him/her.
- Counsel the Buyer regarding his/her financial qualifications and assist the Buyer in finding and working with mortgage lenders.
- Inform the Buyer if any conflict of interest develops or if there is any change in the agency relationship.
Searching For A Property
- Discuss preferences in size, areas, styles, age, floor plans, and develop a property profile.
- Search the entire real estate market, including the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), properties for sale by owners, and new homes (where appropriate).
- Inform the Buyer about any defects or problems he/she has observed or discovered regarding the property.
- Prepare a comparative market analysis, to determine the property's
fair market value.
- Explain the choices available in each section of an offer to purchase and explain the alternatives available to the Buyer.
- Advise the Buyer to seek legal counsel where appropriate.
- Prepare the offer to purchase in a manner which will protect the Buyers interest. Will provide proper disclosures regarding agency representation and any other matters as required by law.
- Develop negotiation strategies with the Buyer, including pre-set limits on key points of negotiation when the Buyer wishes to do so.
- Counsel the Buyer regarding the time requirements in the contract and encourage the Buyer to have professional inspectors inspect the property if the contract is accepted.
After The Offer To Purchase Is Accepted
- Will counsel the Buyer about home inspections, and provide the names of real estate inspectors. Will encourage the Buyer to be present during inspections.
- Will explain options available to the Buyer regarding items in the inspection report.
- Where appropriate, will notify the Seller or the Seller's Agent in writing of inspectors' findings and the Buyers choice of any options available to the
- Maintain contact with the title company and mortgage company to insure that the Buyers interests are being protected.
- Will review the settlement statement with the Buyer at or before closing.
- Will attend the closing with the Buyer and be prepared to answer questions the Buyer may have.
More About Professional Designations And Why They Are Important To You
What Are Fiduciary Duties And Why Are They Important?
The Secret Big Corporations Have Known For Years
What Others Say About Buyer Agency
Find A Buyers Agent In A Different City Or State
Always Use A Qualified Agent Who Will Work For YOU!
Please fill out this inquiry form and we will contact you.
Susan O'Neal, ABR, GRI, CRS, LTG, Agent
This website does NOT use "cookies" or try to identify you without your knowledge.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
Tips For Home Buyers
Why You Should Not Buy a Car
So, you got a raise or a "windfall" or a big tax return check.You may find yourself confronted by an the hazardous instinct of we all have that says, "Let's buy a new car".
A few months later your thoughts turn toward buying your own home. Or, if you already own a home you would like to move up to a larger home.
So, you contact a loan officer to get qualified for a mortgage loan. You give the lender the information about your income, how much you have for a down payment, and so forth.
Then you hear some dreaded words: "I wish I could help you, but you have this car payment......."
Howard Hanna Smythe Cramer, 3700 Massillon Road, Suite 300 Uniontown, OH, 44685 is a licensed Ohio Real Estate Brokerage, Bill Askin, Broker.
This site is owned by BUYER'S BROKER INC, a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage.
CA BRE Lic# 01401569
Email John Rygiol